Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after skin care treatments available today, but has shown amazing results for years. Photo Rejuvenation or Red Light Therapy discovered by NASA has been extensively researched and used by NASA, Mayo Clinic, National Institute of Health, Us Military plus many more worldwide and also FDA approved. This UV Free, safe, all natural therapy uses Red low-light wavelengths to encourage your body to produce enzymes, elastin fibers, and collagen that support the skin’s structure. Thus producing a younger smoother firmer feeling skin. Found to be effective at repairing damaged skin, treating depression, relieving pain, treating wounds and much more. Over time improved oxygenation and detoxification of the skin is achieved as the vascular walls of the skin’s small blood vessels are strengthened, followed by improved natural repair and creation of healthy skin. Red Light will help restore and firm up tired looking skin, decrease fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, diminish freckles, age spots, eliminate acne, even out pigmentation, minimize the size of facial pores, improve the appearance of sun-weathered skin, and stimulate collagen synthesis. Overall improving the skin’s underlying supportive structure, making you look and feel years younger!
Call now to book an appointment
HOW IT WORKS:
Through emitting red, low-light wavelengths through the skin, red light therapy helps naturally jump-start the process of tissue recovery and other forms of rejuvenation through increased blood flow, collagen stimulation and more. Red Light penetrates below the surface of skin to speed up healing time. Red light has the ability to stimulate the production of ATP, an important source of energy in body tissues. This allows ATP to promote rapid action by the body’s defenses. With deeper penetration it is capable of positive effects on cellular energy and multiple nervous system and metabolic processes. ATP helps to increase blood circulation, which reduces swelling and inflammation. Red light activated ATP stimulates white blood cells that work to repair damaged tissues, and increases collagen production that builds elasticity in the skin and can aid in wound healing. Collagen is one of the most common proteins found in the human body but as time wears on collagen decreases, causing elastin fibers (proteins that create firmness in skin) to be reduced.
- Red Light Collagen Therapy is a Non-Invasive method of reintroducing and replenishing the number of collagen proteins in the skin, improving elasticity and skin health.
- UV Free – No known risks or side effects
- This kind of therapy is a non-invasive, cost-effective, risk-free alternative to cosmetic surgery and pharmaceutical products.
- By triggering the body’s own natural defenses, red light collagen therapy actually treats the sources of pain and irritation, rather than simply masking their symptoms.
- ATP activates endorphin’s that provide soothing relief from chronic and acute pain.
Red Light Photo Rejuvenation therapy is known to:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite
- Heal sun damage, dark spots, and scars
- Reduce the number of acne breakouts and the appearance of rosacea
- Provide pain relief from arthritis, chronic and acute pain, joint pain, and tissue and nerve damage
- Improve blood circulation and aid in managing high blood pressure
- Decrease the healing time after injuries
- Release endorphins, providing a soothing effect
- Stimulating DNA/RNA synthesis
- Activating the lymphatic system, an important part of our immune system that helps carry waste out of the body
- Increasing blood flow/circulation, thereby helping bring more oxygen and nutrients to our cells and tissues
- Repairing and restoring damaged soft connective tissue
- Lowering effects of oxidative stress/free radical damage, which is associated with many effects of aging
Interested in giving it a try?
The treatments should ideally include three sessions per week, with optimum length per session between 10 and 15 minutes. The initial treatment lasts 4 to 6 weeks, with results generally beginning to show after 3 weeks. Once the initial treatment is complete, clients have the option to continue with 1 to 2 sessions a week if they wish to do so. Please feel free to call for more information.
Still aren’t convinced?
Take a look at the articles below.