At Bare Raydiance, your safety is our first priority.
We are committed to providing a safe and relaxing experience every time.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety, health and beauty. We are all adjusting to life with new social requirements and safety procedures due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. We ask our clients to please help support us by adhering to some new operating requirements to ensure the safety of ALL of our guests, staff and community.
At Bare Raydiance Salon, we know the importance of cleanliness, sanitation and infection control
and will continue to make it a top priority. Our services are no-contact in single occupancy rooms, however, we have implemented a few changes to help further protect our guests and employees. Our Salon follows Industry specific Guidelines recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) along with infection control recommendations made by the California Department of Health.
Please communicate with us prior to your appointment if there are any updates
to your health information, specifically your potential exposure to COVID-19.
If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, DO NOT ENTER THE SALON!!
When you arrive at the salon please follow social distancing protocols:
- We are allowing only 1 guest in the reception/retail area at a time and 2 guests in the waiting area 6ft apart.
- Once you have been checked in, please move to the designated waiting area until your room is ready for you. This ensures our ability to comply with the 6ft social distancing health order.
- A face mask must be worn at all times while in common areas of salon.
- If you have developed any symptoms of illness since your previous session and need to reschedule your appointment, there will be no penalty for cancelling or rescheduling..
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance of the salon, at the reception desk and in each treatment room. You will also find touchless hand sanitizer dispensers located on the wall in both hallways and throughout the salon for you to use as needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every guest, safe while at Bare Raydiance Salon.